House at Tilottama Homes (Type B)
Location: Bhalwari, Tilottama, Rupandehi, Nepal
Tilottama Homes is the first and most luxurious housing colony in Lumbini Province. Spread at 6 Bigha of land the colony comprises of 109 exceptionally beautiful houses focusing on elites residing in this region. The management team is committed to maintain the quality of works within the premises and beyond.
This mega project is centrally located at Rupandehi district, Tilottama Municipality-ward No-7, Bhalwari.
Tilottama municipality was awarded with the BEST MUNICIPALITY-2077 by Nepal Government and has been advocating the theme of GREEN TILOTTAMA, CLEAN TILOTTAMA. Similarly, Rupandehi, with the highest growth rate in terms of development and business, is the biggest business hub of western region. This district will see the highest acceleration in growth in near future with the operation of GAUTAM BUDDHA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. The district will soon be the best tourist destination with greatest hospitality business as 100 new hotels are about open which includes upcoming 10 new 5 STAR hotels.
It is located at 10 Km south of Butwal, 10 Km north from Bhairahawa and 1.5 Km east of Siddhartha Highway and 14 km away from GAUTAM BUDDHA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. Also, it is well facilitated with 26 feet and 24 feet road.
The house contains 2 master bed room with attached bathroom and wardrobe, 2 other special bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 dining, 1 living room, 1 family room, 1 maid room, 1 laundry room, 1 store room, 1 puja room and 6 bathroom. The house has ample of parking space.
Facilities within the premises:
- Commercial Complex
The commercial complex has the facility of grocery store at ground floor, saloon, beauty parlor, food court in first and second floors.
- Community Building
Facilities like gym club, zumba hall, yoga hall, meeting hall, society office room and clinic are available in community building
- Swimming pool
- Children Park
- Badminton Covered Hall
- Basketball Court
- Car Wash Centre
- CCTV Camera
- Paid Room for Guests/Drivers
- Community garden
Facilities within individual houses:
- Modular Kitchen
- Remote control gate in every unit
- LED lights and accessories
- Finishing of wall Putty (double layer) in internal walls in every rooms
- Double layer of damp proof paint in the exterior walls
- Vitrified tiles in every room and verandah
- Hard stone in terrace
- Premium brands in Bathroom and fittings
- False ceiling (except kitchen)
- Granite on stairs with wooden railing and toughened glass
- One year internet subscription
- Underground Water tank of 5000 Lit.
- Septic Tank of 8000 Lit.
- Home insurance for first year
- Overhead steel tank of min. of 1000 lit.
The selling price of the property is Rs. 1 crore 75 lakh. (Negotiable).
Take a closer looks
Area, Room & Floor Details
- Land area: 10 Dhur
- House area: 2181 Square feet
- Flat area: 938 Square feet
- Parking area: n/a
- beds: 3
- living: 1
- kitchen: 1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floors: 2.5
- FACED TOWARDS: None
- CATEGORY: House (Residential)
- TYPE: Pillar System
- CODE: GB09037
- Update: 2 months ago
- Views: 2494
- LOCATION: Bhalwari, Tilottama, Rupandehi, Nepal
- Main road Distance: 1500m
- ROAD DESCRIPTION: 26 FT , 24 FT
- ROAD TO HOUSE: n/a
Facilities and Amenities
- Water Supply
- Swimming Pool
- Reserve Tank
- Earthquake resistant
- Peaceful environment
- Rental Income